McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a well-known and highly credible Accountancy Firm who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Manager/Senior Manager to lead the fieldwork for Transaction Services and M&A engagements, inclusive of project and team/staff management. The role will allow you to build sustainable and profitable client relationships, deal with third party advisers and work with a high performing and professional Corporate Finance team with UK-wide transactions. Key duties include:
* Complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of specific corporate finance engagements within your portfolio
* Managing corporate finance project timetables and staff resourcing
* Coaching and training junior members of the corporate finance staff
* Effective and appropriate delegation to junior members of staff
* Interacting across the business to form a strong management peer group that communicate and share knowledge around key issues impacting business performance
* Developing your own network of contacts that are accretive or incremental to existing firm relationships
* Demonstrate an ability to win work for corporate finance and the wider business through client portfolio (new & existing) and personal network
* Determining the project scope and resource requirements, attending initial client meetings and deal structuring
* Preparing client reports and other written documents with minimal review points, capturing all key issues for any higher-level review
* Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information and create business plans.
* Attracting investors and ensuring a high level of risk management throughout the deal process
* Dealing with all client queries on current open transactions/mandates
To be considered for the Corporate Finance Manager/Senior Manager role you should ideally be degree-educated and an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with at least 4-years PQE and at least 2-years Corporate Finance deal experience (Transaction Services or M&A) either from another Accounting firm or CF Boutique. You should have successfully managed corporate finance projects across teams from planning to completion, understand CF deal structures and completion mechanisms, and an understanding of the Thames Valley and London Private Equity community would be a distinct advantage. You should also be highly commercial & analytical with excellent communication and rapport building skills, willing to embrace change and new ideas, and be accountable and take personal responsibility.
The practice is looking for people who are very entrepreneurial by nature, can manage conflicting urgent priorities, enjoys business development and building client relationships, and can manage their own portfolio. On offer is a base salary up to £80,000 + bonus + benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone on (phone number removed) or via email. For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile