Fitter required for expanding Suffolk based engineering company, who specialise in the assembly of large portable plant and equipment. The successful Fitter will be joining a small friendly team to carry out the on-time assembly, testing and be part of the continuous improvement process of our world class equipment.
Main duties will include:
* Mounting engines, gearboxes and associated equipment onto baseframes or skids
* Mounting control panels, wiring looms and telemetry systems
* Assembling canopy bodies and panels
* Installing exhaust systems, shutdown safety valves and spark arrestors in the canopies
* Testing and pre delivery inspections
* Use of hoists cranes and forklifts (training to be provided by the company).
Ideal candidate will have OND/HND in Production or be time served apprentice in engineering (or equivalent) or have proven work history within a similar environment, be self-motivated, committed and able to work on own initiative and in a team environment. Competitive basic salary c£28K (depending on experience) plus bonus and O/T, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and pension scheme. Parking on site. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business and grow with it