Job Role: M&E Maintenance Engineer - electrical bias
Location: Kings Cross, London
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm
An M&E service provider is currently seeking a M&E Maintenance Engineer (electrical bias) to work in a large commercial site based in Kings Cross, London This role is offering a salary of up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience, fantastic opportunities to develop and progress within the industry.
This is an immediately available role in a dynamic and prestigious building working as part of close knit team.
* You will be required to work Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
* Plenty of Overtime opportunities available.
* Required to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
* This is a company who are renowned in the industry for investing in their people and providing the latest training as well as offering fantastic internal career progression.
* Routine PPM is carried out to electrical & mechanical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
* Reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
* Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
* Relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
* Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
* Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
* Keeping up to date shift logs are kept at all times.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
* 3 Phase power supply
* Water treatments
* Emergency lighting
The successful candidate MUST have:
Electrically trained with at least 3 years experience in the building maintenance
Must have 17th /18th edition
* City & Guilds Electrical Installations level 3 qualified
* Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Morgan at The InVictus Group on (phone number removed)