Position: Multi-Skilled M&E Engineer
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, with 1 hour lunch
Overtime: A flat rate of time and 2/3 - maximum of £23.00 per hour
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled M&E Engineer to join our team. The candidate should be client facing with the necessary experience to perform reactive & PPM tasks as well marshalling specialist services and reporting to the building manager.
We hire based on attitude and approach and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us as we continue to expand.
* Completes PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC equipment within our contracts, for example
* FCUs - (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls)
* Lighting & Emergency Lighting
* Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems, Control Valves)
* Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs)
* L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
* To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule when covering engineers.
* To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
* Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
* To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
* Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
* Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
* To make sure the plant rooms and other areas used by Hemlow are clean and tidy.
* To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
* To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
* To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site,
* arranging and managing extra personal as required.
* To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable timeframe after the servicing.
* Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
* Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
* Ensure that that appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the
* engineers you are responsible for. This is to include all PPE and issued uniform.
* To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
At Hemlow we know your time is valuable, therefore should any overtime be carried out, it will be paid at a flat rate of time and 2/3 to a maximum of £23.00ph
In addition, expenses paid for any out-of-pocket expenses incurred
We will provide you with a travelcard
Hand tools will need to be supplied by yourself; however, we will provide you with any specialist tools you may need.
We will also provide you with a company mobile and tablet for business use
You will receive 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
You will automatically be enrolled into the pension auto-enrolment scheme
The health and wellbeing of our employees is of great importance to us. Private healthcare options are available following minimum employment periods
We offer a generous sick pay package following minimum employment periods
Enjoy social events including company away days with colleagues, friends & family
The candidate will need to complete a 6m probationary period
Mobile engineers are required to join the out of hours call out rota. (Currently 1 week in 20)
Candidates should hold a City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Qualification or equivalent in a Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC discipline.
*Note: This role is subject to DBS Clearance and proof of the right to work in the UK
To apply, please fill out the form on the relevant job role page on our website. We look forward to receiving your application