Engineering Manager, Stockport, Cheshire
* Engineering Manager jobs, Senior Mechanical Engineer jobs.
* Successful and growing employee-owned engineering business that designs and builds mobile and static plant machinery / equipment.
* Role would suit an Engineering Manager or Senior Mechanical Engineer that will enjoy a varied role including mechanical design engineering, technical support, customer liaison, product test & trials.
* Some leadership and management responsibility skills - one engineer initially.
* £40K - £45K salary guide plus benefits including company pension and bonus.
The Engineering Manager job will involve:
* Leading the development of mobile and static plant equipment through design, product trials and manufacture.
* Ensuring technical and equipment compliance to the required company and industry standards.
* Providing technical solutions for a well-established and growing customer base.
* Provide in-house product, equipment and service training for customers and in-house engineers.
* Leadership and development of an Engineer (mechanical design focused).
This Engineering Manager job will suit:
* We are looking for a mechanical engineer who will enjoy a varied role - machinery development, mechanical design, ensuring equipment compliance, providing technical support, delivering product training.
* The job will involve customer interaction so the ability to build strong relationships, listen, analyse, probe and propose technical solutions is important.
* Flexible to work in a role with an interesting and varied set of responsibilities - management and hands on engineering.
* You will be a qualified Mechanical Engineer - Degree, HND, HNC or Apprenticeship route is fine.
This Engineering Manager job is commutable from Stockport, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Buxton, Manchester, Glossop, Altrincham, Congleton.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
"Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply."
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job