Field Service Engineer - Warden Call
Portsmouth / Southampton - up to £32,000 D.O.E
Looking for a Security Service Engineer to provide reactive works to Warden Call systems.
Working predominantly in social sector or local authority sites. You will be covering the South Coast around Portsmouth / Southampton area. Responsible for attending reactive service calls, planned and preventative maintenance (PPM) works on Tunstall and Tyntec Warden systems.
Candidates must have a flexible approach and be comfortable travelling around the South Coast.
Ideal candidate will be:
* Experienced with Warden Call system Servicing and Maintenance
* Electronics background
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Knowledge of IP / Analogue Security Systems
* Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements
* Have a friendly, flexible approach to work
Applicants must be able to pass DBS referencing and have no more than 6pts on their drivers licence (for insurance purposes).
Salary up to £36,000 D.O.E + O/T and on-call 1 in 7
You will also receive a company van (business use), phone and uniform.
Hours (Apply online only) Monday-Friday.
Please send a copy of your CV (in Word) for consideration