Our global client based in Milton Keynes is recruiting a Data Analyst to work for them on a temporary basis initially signed off for 3 months with a possible extension. The Data Analyst will join the team to enhance of data and reporting capabilities as they progress through a significant business transformation programme.
The candidate will be responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analysing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables. Focused on improving data quality. Previous data analysis and report generation experience required along with strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday) and offers an hourly rate pf £17 - £21 per hour depending on experience, plus holiday pay.
* Capture, manage and organise data to create bespoke customer reports using in house systems
* Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems
* Interpret data, analyse results -work with the team to prioritise business and information needs
* Work with the team to define new process improvement opportunities
* Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse large data sets with attention to detail and accuracy
* Knowledge of statistical packages for analysis (Excel)
* Experience in SAP and Oracle
* Experience regarding data models, data mining and segmentation
* Strong numeracy skills
* Logical application to troubleshooting and problem solving