Location: Fully remote working possible
Salary: Up to £44,000 pa + bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to work within a highly successful St. James's Place Wealth Management Partner Practice.
You will be joining this busy team who are based in their office in Leicestershire, but you can work remotely. You will be working closely with the St. James's Place Partner and their team. If you are more local and want to come into their office to work on some days you will be very welcome, we aim to be very flexible to reflect the best work/life balance for all of our team.
St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £143 billion.
This Practice is well established, highly successful and is growing year on year.
The Role: Paraplanner
Your role will include:
* Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
* Preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings
* Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
* Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
* Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis
* Some technical servicing for advisers
* Working with goal based financial planning cash flow modelling systems
* You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems, and you will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework
The Person: Paraplanner
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional Paraplanner who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do' working style
* You will have been working within a St. James's Place, an IFA or a Wealth Management environment as a Paraplanner and you will be Level 4 Dip PFS qualified and have experience.
* Alternatively, you may be FPC qualified and have significant industry experience
* You will need to have experience of IHT, Pension and Investment products
* You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
* You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
Please ensure that as you apply you are taken to the application site for Burgh Recruitment who are supporting the recruitment of this role for this SJP Practice