Shorterm Group are looking for a Maintenance and Facilities Manager to join an established automotive and aerospace manufacturers.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for the inspection, planned maintenance and repair of the plant and manufacturing equipment - Polymers Division.
* Responsible for the compliance to current HSE regulations for all equipment and facilities.
* Responsible for procurement of all spares, service contracts and consumables within the maintenance and facilities functions.
* Support the Continuous Improvement department with all physical improvement activities.
Skills and Experience required:
* The ability to work independently, to be self- driven and able to set and monitor own goals.
* Able to lead and influence change.
* Autonomous thinker, able to work proactively and reactively under pressure.
* A hands-on leader with good leadership skills; a motivator with strong communication skills, capable of concise communication at all levels.
if you are interested, please contact Tara
(phone number removed)