I am exclusively working with a rapidly growing business based in Barnsley who are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to assist their Marketing Manager with reaching commercial goals and strategy planning.
My client is an innovative and progressive business who have successfully continued to evolve and adapt their product portfolio to ensure they are aligned to changes in the current economy and offer a tailored approach that answers their clients' requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing professional who is looking to make their next career move with a company that can offer scope and progression.
This role will suit a highly driven individual with at least 2 years marketing experience. Someone who enjoys working within a fast pace, demanding environment and is comfortable in a role where they are given the autonomy to organise and plan the production of marketing materials and managing relationships with outsourced agencies. Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with other departments is essential.
The role will get involved in creating graphs, reports and detailed data to analyse and manage performance and results. Therefore the ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach.
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 2 years working in a similar role
* Experience of working external suppliers to achieve business objectives.
* Passionate and pragmatic about proactive marketing initiatives.
* Creating content for Social Media and reporting on success of followers and click through rates etc
* Experience of creating content for design & print
* Experience of sourcing, negotiating and working alongside external agencies
* Numerate, analytical and results focused.
* Proactive, creative, and enthusiastic.
* Good verbal communication skills - the ability to articulate ideas clearly and liaise with other members of the team.
* Ability to work to demanding schedules and deliver tight turnarounds to strict deadlines.
* Ability and experience to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel.
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
28 days holiday