IT Support Engineer - Something a little different - Up to 40K - Remote Options - London Office - Carry out technical infrastructure assessments across the group's clients
An exciting new opportunity has become available for an IT Support Engineer within a Microsoft Gold Partnered Managed Service Provider (MSP) in Farringdon (with remote options)
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate IT Support Engineer to do something a little different!
You will have the responsibility of carrying out technical infrastructure assessments across the group's clients. Essentially health checking the service being provided.
IT Support Engineer experience:
* Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
* Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
* Office 365 Email Solutions
* Exchange2007/2010/2013/2016 Server
* Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
* Networking & Wi-Fi Infrastructure experience
* Server Virtualisation experience
* Security & Firewall experience
* Backup/DR troubleshooting & management
* 3 Years + Experience working within IT Support
Daily Job Duties to include:
* Carry out technical infrastructure assessments across the group's clients on a regular basis
* Produce client facing client facing RAG reports with suggestions for improvement
* Feed potential sales opportunities into the account managers
* Create support tickets for any proactive remediation findings
* General day to day support
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
We are not expecting the IT Support Engineer to have experience in all the technologies above, just a strong basis knowledge and passion to learn more!
They are a big believer in sharing thoughts and encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity. The environment is relaxed yet professional, gone are the days of a corporate rigid structure and you will be given flexibility.
You will be self motivated IT Support Engineer, a good communicator and have a natural desire to create an fluid environment. The successful IT Support Engineer should have strong problem solving abilities, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this IT Support Engineer position or contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment for further details