IT Project Co-Ordinator - Remote Working - Up to 45K - Farringdon
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled IT Project Co-Ordinator to join an established, Microsoft Partnered, Managed Service Provider based in Farringdon, London.
This exciting opportunity will suit a talented IT Project Co-Ordinator who is well versed and ideally qualified within Prince2. You will be working in a new team who contribute to smooth running of this expanding organisation.
They are a big believer in sharing thoughts and encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity.
IT Project Co-Ordinator Key skills:
* Minimum of two years direct work experience in a project capacity
* Certifications in Prince2
* Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project.
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Ability to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently. * Flexibility during times of change.
* Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
* Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity. * Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
You will be a motivated IT Project Co-Ordinator with fantastic communication skills and have prior experience within a IT orientated position. The successful IT Project Co-Ordinator should have strong relationship building, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
We are interviewing currently so apply now for immediate consideration or contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment for further information