We are looking to recruit a Waste Transfer Coordinator on behalf of our client based in Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis. Candidates must have a minimum of WAMITAB 2 and experience working within a chemical environment. For more information please get in touch.Main duties and responsibilities
Applicants to this role require
- Assessing and categorising all incoming chemical wastes.
- Managing all chemical wastes being transferred from site.
- Maintaining an auditable trail of all chemical wastes entering and leaving site.
- Supporting Operations through guidance by training and documentation / procedures to ensure safe handling / interaction of chemical waste.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a chemical role.
- Minimum of WAMITAB 2 (Hazardous/Non-Hazardous): Essential.
- NEBOSH Diploma: Preferred.