Paraplanner / Aberdeen / Permanent / Market-leading basic salary + excellent benefits package + study support / agile working / full or part time
An opportunity has arisen for a paraplanner to join our highly respected and award-winning wealth management firm based in Aberdeen.
The ideal candidate will currently be working within a wealth management firm as a trainee/qualified paraplanner and have amassed more than one years' experience assisting financial planners with high net worth and complex financial advice.
The successful candidate will be provided with full study support and there is the opportunity to progress and become a Chartered financial planner for those that want it. You will also be welcomed to attend client meetings and form an important part of a successful and expanding team.
Working closely with the Financial Planners and tasked with being an integral part of the client experience, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide analysis and research for client reports;
- Provide quality and timely technical advice to the financial planners;
- Carry out portfolio reviews;
- Attend client meetings;
- Proactively expand one's knowledge by investigating new developments in the tax, legal and planning world;
- Highlight any improvements to processes and templates.
- Over one years' relevant experience;
- Ideally achieved (or close to achieving) CII Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent;
- Strong working knowledge of financial services products including pensions, protection, bonds and Trusts;
- High level of technical knowledge and background in dealing with high net worth client's complex requirements;
- Excellent report writing, numeracy and analytical skills;
- Approachable and friendly with superb interpersonal skills;
- Ability to produce accurate work;
- A team player;
- Self-motivated and well organised.
Please apply below or contact Scott Caldwell for further information - confidentiality assured.
Aspire is an equal opportunity company. We celebrate diversity and are committed to working with companies who share our values and create an inclusive environment for all employees.