Our client a successful savings and investment business based in Edinburgh is looking for an Accountant responsible for managing the accounting processes and controls, consolidation tasks, and regulatory reporting. As an Accountant, you will have the opportunity to work independently as well as within the team to support the delivery of quarterly reporting targets.
- ACCA, ACA & CIMA qualified.
- Previous experience working in Financial Services.
- Previous experience working with statutory accounts is desirable.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- Fully proficient with MS Excel & Word.
- Producing and being accountable for the technical accuracy of financial information to support production of IFRS results and the statutory accounts, Solvency II results and QRTs or MI systems.
- Carrying out accounting processes and controls to ensure the accurate production of information and document work performed to ensure appropriate audit trials are maintained.
- Providing guidance and ensuring appropriate accounting practices are adopted in the production of financial information.
- Providing technical expertise to design technical solutions as part of change projects within Finance where required.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14283
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website