Employee Conduct Analyst - Glasgow/hybrid - 6 Months - Up to 20 per hour
Your new company
A British multinational universal bank is looking for a reliable, dependable and accountable HR professional to join their team in Glasgow as an Employee Conduct Analyst. This is a 6 months temporary contract based in their Glasgow office with 3 days working in the office and 2 days working from home.
Your new role
You will be required to provide oversight and exception management in line with Compliance Policies and Standards while always adhering to team procedures. In addition, you will be able to generate, update and comprehend management information to ensure that the Employee Conduct Operations leadership can assure key stakeholders of the competence and service delivery. You will also contribute to continuous improvement and progressing projects relating to the change book of work.
* Identify key data and action points for escalation to leadership to opine on Employee Conduct matters. Be ready to offer solutions too.
* Updating monthly MI for presentation to key stakeholders.
* Contribute to training on the various Employee Conduct policies & regulations to all LoD, offering pragmatic 'know how' to line managers on all Employee Conduct matters.
* Processing of Employee Conduct Exceptions and undertake Quality Assurance in line with specific team procedures.
* Participate in both local and global team project initiatives.
* Respond to colleague queries on their obligations and requirements and be ready to respond/assist within our Group-Wide Policy and Standards.
* Offer practical solutions and suggestions for process improvement - especially in identifying inefficiencies in current Employee Conduct Operations processes.
* Provide practical first line input in support of Technology colleagues, in the delivery and continuous improvement our systems and technology platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* Awareness of FCA Handbook, financial products, the securities industry, and awareness of financial regulatory environment and employee conduct regulations
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
* Apprentice degree or equivalent or work experience
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to initiate, build and maintain good relationships
* Some experience of Compliance is preferable - ideally in Employee Compliance
* Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and a diligent approach to understanding and confirming facts
* Understanding of how to identify risk and escalate appropriately
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Be "tech savvy" interested by the opportunities technology provides for quality, efficiency or accuracy
* Basic understanding of risk management and control functions
* Understanding of LEAN and AGILE ways of working
What you'll get in return
A competitive hourly rate of up to 20 per hour, hybrid working with 3 days in the office/2 days working from home and a 6 months temporary contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.