Executive / Edinburgh / competitive salary / full-time / flexible and agile working
Aspire is working on an exclusive basis with our client to source a talented professional to become an integral part of the effective running of a multi-billion pound fund, set up for the benefit of future generations.
The successful candidate will join a small, experienced team assisting in day-to-day operations of a the fund as well as liaising with senior-level personnel including those within government, at board-level and within external service providers.
The work involved which is wide-ranging and often complex, includes contract management, corporate governance and regulatory, due diligence, transactional work, risk management and assisting with the preparations for board, committee and stakeholder meetings.
The role is predominantly based at home, although there may be a transition to weekly/ fortnightly meetings in Edinburgh and therefore those applying should live within a commutable distance. Travel to meetings across the UK will also be required.Candidate specification
- A qualified solicitor, accountant, or equivalent experience
- NQ up to 2 years' PQE
- Preference is for an individual with a professional services background and experience of corporate/corporate finance/ large capital or public finance projects
- Ideally experienced in one or more of: trustee responsibilities /investment governance work / asset management / public sector organisations
- High degree of professional awareness and ability to liaise effectively at senior level
- Excellent commercial and project management experience
- Highly organised, with good attention to detail, proven planning and excellent communication skills
- A bright individual with intellectual curiosity
- A proven self-starter with the ability to multi-task on a wide range of projects.
- Competitive, depending on experience[MH3]
- Discretionary bonus.
Please apply below or contact Scott Caldwell for further information - confidentiality assured.
Aspire is an equal opportunity company. We celebrate diversity and are committed to working with companies who share our values and create an inclusive environment for all employees