Financial Planner / Glasgow / Permanent / Competitive reward structure
Due to continued success, our client is seeking a Glasgow-based financial planner to assist with developing its award-winning wealth offering further.
Extremely client-focused, this well-established, secure and well run wealth manager offers market-leading financial advice through its highly skilled and qualified financial planning team and latest software.
The client base is made up of high net worth individuals and families, charities and trusts. The successful candidate will inherit work, develop your own client base from your and the firm's network and be fully supported by an experienced and locally based admin and technical support function.
There is also the additional option to undertake corporate financial planning for those with experience/desire to do so.Key responsibilities
The successful candidate
- Offer holistic financial planning to prospective and existing high net worth clients;
- Work with professional introducers;
- Provide private client advice on pensions, protection, bonds and trusts;
- Proactively keep up-to-date with new developments in the tax, legal and planning world;
- In-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- Complete risk analysis and design financial strategies.
- Chartered or Diploma qualified Financial Planner with over five years' experience providing holistic and complex advice to high net worth clients;
- Those with additional corporate financial planning experience are also encouraged to apply;
- Inherently client focused with a well developed network;
- Technically gifted with excellent analytical skills;
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills with an engaging personality.
Please apply below or contact Scott Caldwell for further information - confidentiality assured.
Aspire is an equal opportunity company. We celebrate diversity and are committed to working with companies who share our values and create an inclusive environment for all employees