Associate - Senior Associate, Residential Conveyancing / Edinburgh / competitive salary package / full time / hybrid working
Aspire has an exciting vacancy for a senior conveyancing lawyer to join a highly regarded law firm in Edinburgh.
The role has arisen due to business growth and you will lead and support the busy department in all aspects of conveyancing.
Work will be of a high quality and you will manage the client relationships as well as oversee the sale/purchase process from beginning to end with junior solicitor, paralegal and secretarial support.
This is a full time role and will be rewarded with a generous salary package, supportive and friendly working environment, quality work, healthy work-life balance and hybrid working.
- Currently at Associate or Senior Associate level;
- Over four years' PQE in residential conveyancing;
- Able to use own initiative and effectively manage diary;
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
- Understanding of property transactions and associated legal aspects;
- Knowledge of the Scottish property market
Please apply below or contact Scott Caldwell for further information - confidentiality assured.
Aspire is an equal opportunity company. We celebrate diversity and are committed to working with companies who share our values and create an inclusive environment for all employees