6-month contract with an E&P company. The Source-to-Pay (S2P) System Analyst plays an important role in optimising S2P processes and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promoting the use and understanding of source-to-pay systems throughout Supply Chain and the wider business.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to optimise source-to-pay systems.
- Promoting the use of Ariba internally and externally.
- Monitoring the Ariba Mailbox and responding to internal and external supplier requests / queries.
- Providing training and supplementary documents to support Ariba.
- Liaising with IT system analysts to ensure all software is implemented and maintained. Reporting defects and ensuring they are resolved.
- Facilitating supplier onboarding of Ariba, including integration projects.
- Attending and participating in internal and external meetings.
- Providing support and cover to fellow source-to-pay system analysts.
- Creating and updating processes and procedures for Supply Chain.
- Supporting the creation of reports from Ariba and SAP for Supply Chain.
- Other source-to-pay tasks.
Applicants to this position should have extensive knowledge of SAP and Ariba systems. A Supply Chain Management background with knowledge of source-to-pay processes is desirable.