Our client one of the world's largest investment companies is looking for a Fund Controller - Private Credit Operations based in Edinburgh. This role carries responsibility for a variety of back office and financial control support services across a number of private credit funds and mandates. The role holder will work closely with and in support of the Fund Control Manager.
- Recently qualified accountant with industry experience.
- Knowledge of IFRS and excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of private credit and other private markets assets is desirable.
- Experience of working with different types of private markets fund wrappers (such as Limited Partnerships) is desirable.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability.
- Delivers with excellence and makes sound decisions.
- Applies technical knowledge to maintain and proactively improve processes.
- Reviewing fund NAV and mandating positions following preparation by third party administrators.
- Preparing sensitivity and valuation reports for review and approval by quarterly Real Estate Lending Committee.
- Preparing Portfolio Analysis reports and liaising with relevant loan agent.
- Preparing data for client reports and Intercompany loan documentation and transfers.
- Cash management activities.
- Coordinating and instructing invoice payments.
- Assisting with activities associated with delivering new products and strategic projects.
- Assisting in the production of procedure manuals covering all key aspects of the team's remit.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14282
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website