Financial Planning Administrator / Edinburgh / Permanent / £25,000 - £36,000 basic salary + excellent benefits package (including pension and bonus) + study support / career progression
An opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join our highly regarded and award-winning wealth management client based in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will possess over two years' administrative experience within a financial planning team.
The successful candidate will be provided with excellent training, full study support and there is an opportunity to progress and become a paraplanner, chartered financial planner and/or team leader for those who want it.
In addition to administrative tasks, role holders can also be involved in client meetings, analytics and other more technical aspects of financial planning to aid their development.
Working closely with the financial planners and paraplanners, duties and responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the timely delivery of the advice proposition to the broad client base;
- supporting the paraplanning team and the financial planners with their day-to-day administrative requirements;
- updating the back-office system;
- dealing with client enquiries in a swift and timely manner, liaising with the team and product providers where necessary;
- preparing client packs ahead of initial and annual review meetings;
- preparing client letters including Letters of Authority;
- completing fund switches;
- improving and developing processes and enhancing the client experience.
- Over one years' administrative experience within a financial planning team;
- Well organised with an excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of working as part of a team;
- Possess a 'can-do' attitude;
- Friendly with an outgoing personality;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- An understanding of a financial adviser back-office system is desirable.
Please apply below or contact Scott Caldwell for further information.
Aspire is an equal opportunity company. We celebrate diversity and are committed to working with companies who share our values and create an inclusive environment for all employees