Eden Scott's client is one of the largest Energy companies in the UK and they are going through a period of high growth in Renewables and other energy projects. In the last year alone, the business has raised significant debt for project financing and their projects number in the Billions in terms of capital expenditure of their lifecycle.
Passionate about the UK's transition to green energy, they are looking for people who share their passion and purpose.
This is a newly created role and as a Corporate Finance Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in providing analysis for all areas across the Corporate Finance team.
Here is a small sample of what you will be doing:
- Appraising potential investment or divestment decisions.
- Reviewing, assessing, and supporting M&A and project financing transactions.
- Lead modelling workstreams by developing, creating, and owning financial models.
- Evaluating impacts on the Group's key metrics such as earnings, net debt, and credit ratings.
- Preparation of Board papers and presentations whilst supporting strategic decision making.
We are looking for someone with a suitable skill set for an in-house corporate development and corporate finance function. Ideally you will have a background in Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, or some other discipline using financial modelling as a key component.
Experience gained in an in-house Corporate Finance function or other role where financial modelling and investment decision making has been central to your role will be considered as will individuals from an audit background who want to re-purpose their career.
Candidates will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Professionally qualified accountant holding a CA, CIMA, ACCA or other CCAB qualification.
- Strong financial modelling skills or a detailed understanding of financial modelling.
- Highly analytical and experienced problem solver with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to provide high quality work on a timely and consistent basis.
- Confident communicator who can simplify complex messages with an interest in business issues that impact the energy and renewable market.
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity please apply with your CV and contact details and our experienced consultant will ring you for a confidential discussion.
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for the placement of permanent staff but acts as an employer for the delivery of temporary and interim solutions.