Maintenance Engineer (MULTISKILLED)- Gatley - £36,500 & Excellent Package - 3 shift pattern. (6/2 - 2/10 - 10/6) (1 x Saturday 6am - 12 every 3 weeks)
* Superb opportunity for a maintenance engineer to work in a leading brand automated environment.
* Time served apprentice background with good maintenance skills desired
* Well established, fast paced expanding FMCG manufacturer.
* Positive attitude to fit into a genuine team environment with the opportunity to progress
We are seeking a maintenance engineer to join an exciting FMCG production business. With the support and backing from upper management and those in your team, this position gives the successful candidate the opportunity to take real ownership of problems and generate innovative solutions.
The role involves working as part of a very proactive maintenance team who pride themselves on their ability to not only find a quick solution to a problem to maintain production but to provide long term solutions to prevent the re-occurrence of an issue. You will be involved in both preventative and reactive maintenance and play a key role in production line improvements. You will also need excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with the production team is a must.
* To cooperate in the mechanics of a continuous improvement environment.
* To carry out duties that might reasonably be requested by the management team.
* To fully understand the Personal Hygiene Policy, Health & Safety rules and regulations of the Company. To take reasonable care for the Health & Safety of self and others who may be affected by your acts or omissions related to your work.
* To ensure minimal down time is experienced through effective ppm and fault finding techniques.
* To ensure changeovers are carried out effectively and efficiently within the time scale allowed. Ensure a right first time operating system is followed.
* To carry out specific maintenance to procedure ensuring down time is kept to a minimum.
You have to be eligible to work and live in the UK.
If this sounds like a position of interest, please contact me on the details provided