About the Company-
C4S Search are currently working with a global leading partner who are an integral part of the day to day running of the Formula 1 industry.
This company have a great team and are looking to add 3 Assembly Technicians on an initial temporary contract until the end of February 2022.
About the Role-
* Maintenance, handling and storage of cells.
* Shaping metals using a variety of other tools, including small presses.
* Welding Cells together using current equipment.
* Inspecting and testing components produced to make sure they meet quality requirements.
* Perform mechanical and electrical measurements on devices according to SOPs.
* Communicate issues observed in samples, process, or documentation to supervisor.
* Support failure analysis efforts, as guided by engineers
* Carrying out basic maintenance on tools and equipment and reporting faults.
* Completing records of production.
* Cell Block Production assembly and sub-assembly tasks.
* High-voltage safety monitoring: actual units' validation, data monitoring, status report.
* Load and unload batteries from thermal chambers and perform mechanical and electrical test.
* Any other duties as reasonably request by the Company
To be successful within this role, you will have skills and experience with:
* Experience in the assembly of complex fine tolerance electronic component assemblies.
* Fault finding and diagnostic abilities.
* Excellent document presentational skills.
* An adept communicator be able to build good relationships across all cultures both internally and externally.
* Competence and licence to drive in the UK
* Domestic Travel and Travel overseas will be required
* PC literate