IT Support Technician - £22K - £25K
* 1st Line
* 2nd Line
* Desktop Support
* Windows Server 2010_18
* Microsoft Exchange
* Active Directory
* Office 365
The Role :
* To receive and record email and phone requests received from customers.
* To interpret customer requirements and provide appropriate advice and support on potential solutions to resolve IT related issues as they arise.
* To ensure that Tickets are dealt with within service level agreements and completed in a timely fashion through remote and on-site work.
* To provide friendly, professional and timely status updates to ensure customers are informed of progress of incidents logged with the Helpdesk.
* To ensure that routine tasks needed to meet user requirements are undertaken correctly and on time.
* To liaise with relevant suppliers and third parties on behalf of customers as required.
* To escalate complaints and problems as appropriate in accordance with established procedures.
* To work as part of the Helpdesk team, sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues as required.
* To comply with other requests appropriate to the job as may be given from time-to-time.
We are looking for a motivated individual with relevant experience to join our small team providing a wide range of IT Support services for clients across the region.
The role is varied and fast-paced, so you will need strong organisation skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritise to deliver excellent customer service. You will need a great telephone manner and strong written communication skills to proactively respond to customer queries. You will have the ability to interact confidently with technical and non-technical IT users, and quickly establish good working relationships with clients.
We're looking for a self-starter with logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills who demonstrates initiative to resolve issues and suggest improvements unsupervised, but who knows when to ask for support.
A current clean UK driving licence is essential. Own transport would be an advantage.
* Annual performance-related bonus
* 25 days holiday per year + Bank holidays
* Subsidised gym membership at the local gym, just around the corner from the office
* Growth, training and progression opportunities
* Workplace pension
* Free on-site parking