Our Client is looking to recruit a Project Manager, on a 12-month contract, to assist with their ambitious Branch Development programme.
The primary purpose will be to work with cross-functional teams to manage the delivery of a variety of initiatives within a fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will play a pivotal part in supporting Regional Managers with various projects such as new branch openings, in-branch technology development and supporting the brand with an overhaul of their Trade Counters across the country.
To be successful, you will have experience in leading the delivery of various projects, excellent attention to detail a get-up and go attitude and an ability to get things done.
Our Client is a National civils and drainage distribution company - they're serious about pipe, drainage and stormwater management! For the right person, this is an exciting role, offering lots of variety.
Whilst this role is flexible and allows for remote working, regular travel within the UK will be necessary. Our Client's team is located at their head office in Cumbria and you will work mainly with their Regional Managers across the country.
* Defining project scope, goals and deliverables in line with company strategy.
* Ensuring that identified projects are delivered to budget, agreed timescales and scope, whilst managing expectations of stakeholders.
* Work closely and collaboratively with the Regional Managers and other stakeholders.
* Working with stakeholders to propose and agree on realistic and achievable project plans.
Skill and Experience Requirements
* Proven experience in managing projects in a commercial organisation
* Flexible and pragmatic in working practices
* Strong project management experience
* Proven ability to work with teams across functions with conflicting interests.
* Proven experience of working collaboratively to ensure successful business outcomes.
* Strong analytical skills to problem solve and seek solutions, along with attention to detail
* An ability to multitask and manage tasks with varying priorities to influence successful outcomes.
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
* Good influencing and negotiation skills both with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
* Proactive, enthusiastic, professional and committed.
Salary Competitive salary+ Contributory pension scheme+ Staff discount
Contributory travel and health scheme+ Full support and training