Great temp opportunity for the New Year!
Educ8 is looking for two Level 3 Nursery Nurses to work amongst a group of Islington nurseries in 2022.
There are two contracts on offer (both lasting approx. 3 months):
Part time: 17.5 hours a week
Full time: 35 hours a week
You will be visiting at least two sites daily which makes this the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for variety in their working week.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
* Planning activities
* Setting up learning environments
* Facilitating children's learning
* Meeting with families to provide support
Our client is looking for applicants that work well in a team as well as independently, are enthusiastic and reliable.You should have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and knowledge of safeguarding throughout the nursery setting.
Ideally, applicants will have 6 months experience in an Early Years Setting.
* Minimum Level 3 in Child Care, NNEB (or equivalent);
* At least 6 month's solid UK experience working within Nurseries or Children's Centre setting;
* Must be flexible with shift patterns;
* An Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service or a willingness to undertake one;
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today!
It is very important that applicants understand that our vacancies require a formal qualification that is recognised in the UK.
Educ8 are committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect all applicants to share the same commitment.
Due to sheer volumes of applications, we are unable to respond to applicants that do not meet the qualification requirements - if you would like to discuss your qualifications before application please contact a member of the Educ8 team