The team at Twenty4Seven Education have worked for a number of large UK agencies, gaining experience, contacts and a strong ability to understand the market. In every capacity, we are looking to grow and develop. Currently working out of three locations across the UK, we aim to provide support to schools and staff with ongoing CPD. Our vision is to offer transparency to the market and, like any growing organisation, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, whether internally or as staff in one of our many schools.
Twenty4Seven Education are actively seeking qualified Teaching Assistants or experienced SEND workers in the Sutton Coldfield area . The post requires a flexible SEND TA who is passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated in supporting children with additional needs. Applicants must be willing to work across all key stages and have relevant and/or previous experience working with SEND children. This role can be part time or full time with the chance of permenant roles for the right candidate.
* Qualified level 2 or 3 teaching assistants or unqualified with SEND experience
* Experience in a classroom environment or with SEND children or adults
* Calm, caring, considerate, compassionate and most of all patient.
* Understanding of key issues like challenging behavior, Prevent duty and safeguarding
* Safeguarding must be in date
* willing to have a DBS check
* confident to work 1 to 1 with a child or in a classroom enviroment
* Understanding of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
Typical duties of a SEND Teaching Assistant:
* Attend to the pupils' personal needs, and implement related personal programmes
* Supervise and support pupils in access of learning
* Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Support Plans and Personal Care programmes.
* Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under guidance of the teacher.
* Provide detailed and regular feedback to teachers on pupils' achievement, progress, problems etc.
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive rates of pay
* £100 referral scheme*
* FREE CPD courses
* A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
* Long term positions to suit your needs
* Opportunities to progress in your career
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now.'
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Twenty4seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided