An established, specialist designer and manufacturer of injection mould tooling, producing prototype, medium and high-volume production for a wide range of customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Toolmaker to join an established and growing business who are investing heavily into new equipment and machine tools, having recently purchased 4 new machines in the last 3 month.
The company offers excellent working conditions, with a friendly and welcoming team of other highly skilled engineers.
The company also has a very high staff retention rate due to the way the company looks after its staff, providing an interesting and varied workload coupled with ongoing training and personal career development.
The reason for the vacancy in due to continuous increase in workload and investments.
* CNC & Manual machining - Milling, Turning and Grinding
* EDM Wire Erosion
* Producing bespoke, prototype injection mould tooling as well as larger production runs on occasion
* Working from engineering drawings
Skills & Attributes:
* Must have a Toolmaking background
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* All round Toolmaking experience working with both CNC & Manual machines across Milling, Turning and Grinding
Hours of Work:
* 40hrs core per week
* Opening hours from 7:15am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (flexible working hours available)