Stores Person, LE67, Coalville. Leicestershire
* Responsible for managing deliveries and stock for a growing and highly successful engineering & manufacturing business.
* Ideally you will have experience working within Stores / Stock control / Warehousing within manufacturing or engineering.
* Based near to Coalville, Leicestershire.
This Stores Person job will suit:
* A Stores person, stock controller, warehouse professional who is accustomed to managing inventory, organizing stores for engineering or manufacturing businesses.
* Experience working with goods in & out, good organisational skills in order to keep high quality standards and an accurate report on inventory.
* Forklift / Counterbalance license would be ideal, ability to operate warehouse vehicles and machinery.
The Stores Person job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Working for a profitable and growing SME engineering business.
* Company culture of growth and development, they have good length of tenure within the business and like to ensure employees are well looked after.
* Good starting salary roughly at the £25,000 level + wider company benefits.
The Stores Person job will involve:
* Responsible for management and organization of the companies stores & inventory control.
* Managing good in & out of the business, abiding to high quality standards within company procedures.
* Carrying out regular stock takes.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Coalville, Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Market Bosworth, Hinckley, Tamworth or the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
"Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply