This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Technical IFA Administrator to join a successful Financial Planning firm, based out of their City based office. Focusing on providing a high quality financial planning and investment management service, this firm has built a sound reputation within the industry based on it's values driven culture.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for an Technical IFA Administrator to provide a first-class compliant support service to the Chartered Financial Advisers of the practice enabling them to deliver appropriate advice and solutions to clients in all areas of financial planning. Working within a friendly, and close-knit, forward-thinking team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to come on board and share their knowledge with the existing team, helping them grow and develop.
Role Duties include:
* Prepare meeting packs, assist with writing suitability reports, business processing, conducting & interpreting research
* Mentor graduates within the admin team.
* Participate in team meetings - highlight any concerns so that the department and firm can constantly improve.
* Act as the point of contact between Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Clients
* Adhere to data protection & FCA regulations
What's needed to be considered?
* Several year's experience working in a Technical IFA Administrator position
* Confident with technical work such as writing suitability reports, preparing meeting packs, interpreting research
* Strong knowledge of financial products, particularly Pensions and Investments
* Team player, eager to share knowledge previously obtained as well as learn on the job
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career