An established and growing subcontract manufacturer of precision machined parts and components for various industry sectors including F1 and Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Marine, Medical and many more are looking for an experienced CNC Miller due to continued increase in customer orders and re-investment.
As the successful CNC Miller, you will experience working in a fast-paced, interesting, and varied role alongside a warm and friendly team of other skilled engineers for a progressive and forward-thinking Precision Engineering specialist.
Offering excellent working conditions, in an interesting and varied role where you can make a real difference.
* 3axis and 5 axis CNC Milling
* Machine controls are all Heidenhain, and the machines are Hedelius, Dmg's or NSV's
* CADCAM programming Offline on Machining Strategist or NCG CAM (training on the software can be provided if needed)
* Working from engineering drawings
Skills & Attributes:
* Experience in 3axis and 5axis machining with Heidenhain controls
* Used to working in a fast-paced environment
* Offline programming / CADCAM programming experience
* You would need to preferably have a tool room background, with knowledge of rubber and injection mould tooling
* You will also ideally have experience with producing F1 and Precision Engineering components
* You must also be familiar with ISO standards
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
Hours of Work:
* 40hrs core per week
* 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
* £15.00 to £20.00p/hr
* Lots of overtime available, paid at x1.5hrs over 40hrs per week