The team at Twenty4Seven Education have worked for a number of large UK agencies, gaining experience, contacts and a strong ability to understand the market. In every capacity, we are looking to grow and develop. Currently working out of three locations across the UK, we aim to provide support to schools and staff with ongoing CPD. Our vision is to offer transparency to the market and, like any growing organisation, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, whether internally or as staff in one of our many schools.
We are actively seeking qualified Secondary Teachers who specialise in working in mainstream and SEND schools for positions in various schools in the Birmingham area . The post requires a flexible Secondary SEND Teacher who is passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated in supporting children with additional needs or working in mainstream schools. Various roles available
Applicants must be willing to work across all key stages and have relevant and previous experience working in a classroom and/or with SEN children and young adults. This role can be part time or full time with the chance of permenant roles for the right candidate.
The ideal Secondary teacher must be able to demonstrate a high standard of classroom practice with creative ideas. You will have the drive to help all pupils succeed and be a team player with excellent communication skills.
* Valid DBS/police check
* SEND experience (PMLD, ASD, MLD, PD, SEMH, ADHD, MSI etc)
* Good behaviour management skills
* A desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
* Have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Proven experience working within a Primary School or SEND environment
* QTS (qualified teacher status)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive rates of pay
* £100 referral scheme*
* FREE CPD courses
* A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
* Long term positions to suit your needs
* Opportunities to progress in your career
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now.'
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Twenty4seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided