The salary for these roles are £10.70-£26.00 per hour dependent on the hours/days, experience and if you work in a care home or hospitals
Smart Heart Professionals Ltd is recruitment agency that specialises in health care, we are currently looking for dedicated health care assistants all around Surrey for various clients in care homes and hospitals
Job Description & Duties: Health carer responsibilities
Daily tasks include:
* Assisting with daily living activities
* Helping patients with personal hygiene
* Checking vital signs, record daily information in patient chart.
* Assist and help members of staff.
* Maintain positive communication with clients, and staff take extra care with those who may have communication difficulties.
* Maintain a positive relationship with clients and members of staff.
* Enable clients to live as independently, comfortably, and securely as possible.
* adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by government regulatory requirements, as well as nursing standards.
Carers may be required to undertake any other tasks specified by line management relevant to their role and to the needs of the clients.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Diploma in Health and Social care Level 2 / 3 (Preferable)
* Full training provided if no experience
* Full Enhanced DBS certificate
* At least 6 months experience in a care setting (Preferable)
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to work a part of a team, to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
* High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations in a positive professional manner.
if you are interested in this role, please get in touch with us