Are you looking for a permanent role to start in as soon as possible?
We are currently recruiting for an Teaching assistant, to work in a independent primary & nursery based in Bushey. The role is a part time, permanent position to start ASAP.
Working hours are: 07:15 - 13:15.
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to work as a wraparound Teaching Assistant.
At Educators Connected we will ensure to assist you in your interview preparation and support you while we find the perfect role for you
About the role
* prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
* work inside or outside the classroom one to one with a KS2 pupil
* adapt support according to needs
* look after the pupil's physical, social and emotional welfare
* create a stimulating environment
* give information and help to teachers
* keep records and attend review meetings
What we require:
* Training within SEN
* 2 years reference's
* Right to work in the UK
* DBS Certificate
Benefits working with Educators Connected Recruitment:
We are a recruitment agency who have over a decade of experience working in childcare and education. Our passion comes from working in various child-focused settings, such as Education Recruitment, Social Work; Nursery Teaching; SEN support as well as being a family of foster carers.
At Educators Connected, we understand that the needs of each individual setting have different requirements, thus we focus on ensuring that we respect each unique
schools' ethos which may vary. By listening to our candidates, we can always deliver an outstanding service