Skills Direct Ltd are delighted to be working with our client in Melksham, who are actively seeking to engage a Pricing Estimator to join the team as part of the secession planning.
What you will be doing:
Joining a an established team who are committed to always go the extra mile, as Pricing Estimator your responsibilities will include :
* Pricing of digital print, large format print, litho print, print finishing, and installations.
* Liaising with suppliers to source appropriate materials, quotes and turnaround.
* Work with the Account team to provide structure and guidance at the early quoting stages and beyond
What you will need to succeed:
* Have proven relevant estimating experience, ideally gained within the Litho and Digital print marketplace.
* Prior exposure to producing estimates for large format materials such as point of sale, FSDU'S and merchandising units would be a distinct advantage.
* Possess the utmost attention to detail and take care in every task
* Able to work to deadlines and able to prioritise effectively.
What you will receive in return :
* Competitive salary
* 9.00 am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
* 26 days annual holidays + 8 Public/Bank holidays.
* Company contributory pension scheme after 3 months.
* Death in Service Benefit available subject to Company pension sign- up.
* Employee Assistance Scheme, retail discount scheme.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Skills Direct Ltd
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion