Project Manager - Cosmetics
You will ensure projects are handled professionally, delivered to high standards by combining your project management expertise, planning skills and a passion for getting things done.
They have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
* Represent the Company and liaise with clients for operational delivery.
* Manage and onboard new projects/clients with Program Manager.
* Lead and manage the project team to achieve operational excellence.
* Implementation of strategic business initiatives.
* Provide cost estimations and devise accurate client quotations.
* Cost management and client invoicing utilising internal system.
* Deliver projects from scoping, briefing, and planning services through to execution and reporting.
* Manage internal and external communications across multiple projects.
* Set up reporting structure using custom software and systems to capture relevant project data.
* Liaise with the warehouse team to facilitate stock inventory management.
* Collaborate with local and international partners/subcontractors to arrange scheduled visits.
* Inform and update project stakeholders on project progress, includes out of hours.
* Escalate to project stakeholders any deviations from project scope.
* Assist partners/subcontractors to resolve any issues on site and reporting.
* Complete project reporting and closure processes.
* Experience of delivering cosmetic projects from brief to completion
* Understating of materials and fabrication processes for POS unitary
* Client facing and reporting expertise
* Retail industry or equivalent experience.
* A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
* Customer centric.
* Commercially aware and negotiate results.
* Proactive approach to getting things done.
* Quick at learning new software systems and technologies