* Our Client is an innovative world leader in high-performance polymer solutions, focused on the strategic markets of automotive, aerospace, energy (including manufacturing & engineering), electronics and medical. The Project Engineer supports the delivery of large scale and high value capital project programmes in our production plants and buildings at our Thornton-Cleveleys site.
* The role holder will support diverse project teams to develop and deliver chemical plant solutions on projects, ranging from £100k to £200k.
* Activities include design, engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), and commissioning activities to ensure successful delivery in terms of cost, time and quality, collaborating and communicating with project sponsors and stakeholders as required.
* The role includes a requirement to support the development of systems to manage and maintain required data and documentation to ensure efficient execution.
Requirements / Qualifications
* Ideally, you will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline by an accredited body, with knowledge of project management methodology.
* You will have experience of supporting the delivery of projects and demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop.
* Ideally, you will have around 10 years' industry experience of delivering projects and developing systems and processes.
* Process plant experience is essential (Pharma, Nuclear, Water, Chemical will be considered) - working on equipment such as pumps, pipework, tanks, valves, vessels etc.
* The salary is £45,000 to £52,000 dependent on experience.
* Annual leave- 29 days per year plus bank holidays.
* Pension- up to 14% employer contributions if employee contributes 7%.
* Bonus - Up to 11% but on target 4%.
* Save as you earn share schemes.
* Private medical cover for the employee and family members.
* Discount deals with local businesses.
* 36 hour working week