BardWood Support Services are now looking for an experienced Retail Store Detective that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the client.
The position requires you to work as a 'plain clothed' store detective, undercover for a well-known retail brand. For this role, we require candidates to have a minimum of 6-12 months experience as a store detective, and full training will be given specific to the needs of this contract. Brand damage is a key aspect of this role, and so all applicants must be willing to deliver an exceptional and beneficial service to the client. Candidates must be aware that the increase in crime means that they would need to be able to calmly and effectively manage any conflict that may arise. Candidates must be willing to travel within a 40 mile radius, as they will be based in multiple stores.
Full time, 45 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday (must be willing to pick up additional days if needed).
Rates: £11.54, per hour
You must have:
* 5 year checkable work history
* Valid SIA badge
* Excellent communication
* Excellent customer service
* Must have a full UK drivers licence and access to their own vehicle
* At least 6-12 months experience in a store detective role is required
* Physically fit
* Excellent customer service skills
* Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
* Possess the ability to work under pressure
* Effective Communicator
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
* The ability to work independently or as a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
For an immediate interview for this role, please apply today