Shine Recruitment is looking to recruit a Dental Nurse or Trainee Dental Nurse on behalf of our client, a mixed dental practice in Morden, London.
We are looking for a reliable, organised, caring and motivated individual who works well within a team.
Ideally a qualified Dental Nurse with minimum 1 year experience, but happy to consider a trainee dental nurse with the right attitude and passionate about dentistry.
* GDC Registered Dental Nurse -preferred
* Trainee Dental Nurse needs to be enrolled for an approved dental nurse course and have a basic knowledge of dental treatments, instruments and materials
* Proficient user of dental software-preferred (System for Dentists used in the practice)
* Experienced in providing chair side assistance, patient assistance, charting, instruments sterilisation and assisting with dental procedures- preferred
* Computer literate
* Excellent communication -verbal and written
* Friendly and welcoming to patients
* Be hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
* Be committed to delivering outstanding dental care
* Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
* Passionate about dentistry
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £9-£14/h-depending on experience
COVID-19 considerations: -To keep staff and patients safe we have all Covid-19 precautions in place. PPE provided. Covid-19 SOPs in place.
If you feel this position meets your requirements and you meet the criteria, please send your CV