Fire and Security Service Engineer
Up to 35,000, 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Van, Pension, Sick Pay, Industry Related Training, Laptop and Phone
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire and Security Service Engineer based around the West Hampshire area to join their team on a permanent basis.
* To carry out Service, reactive maintenance and small works on both new and existing fire detection, security, and alarm systems
* To undertake the service and maintenance of large and small Fire (Detection Alarms, Aspirating, PA/VA, & FT/DR) & Security (Access Control, CCTV, ANPR, & IDS) systems.
* The role will require the engineer to conduct himself in a safe and professional manner in occupied premises with good communication skills to ensure works are delivered to the customer and employers' satisfaction.
* Experience and knowledge of Fire & Security systems is crucial, and a desire to learn new technical skills with a dynamic approach is key
* FIA Unit 5
* Ideally 17th / 18th Edition qualified electrician
* Previous experience on working on County Council contracts is beneficial
* Professional, presentable appearance.
* Good Communication skills.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Administration Skills
* PC literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications
* Be fluent in written and spoken English
* Hold a valid full UK driving license