£45,000 per Annum (NHS Band 7/8) | 42 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Bonus Scheme
A leading nursing home in the Hull area is looking to recruit a home manager to join the management team in their 55+ bedded nursing home situated in Hull.
The home provides a variety of specialist care packages specifically for their elderly and - physical disability related frailties.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £45,000 with an occupancy related bonus scheme
• A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts
• 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn't compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we're looking for in the Nursing Home Manager:
• Level 5 in leadership & management is preferred, but not essential if experience is exception
• NVQ/SVQ Level 2-5, Diploma Level 5/7 and/or a Registered Managers Award
• Strong leadership skills, a dynamic management style and a robust oversight of all aspects of the service
• Extensive knowledge and understand of CQC regulations and care home management.
• Have a proven track record in providing successful quality and commercial outcomes in previous roles
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Passionate, driven and confident leader
• Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation