Our client based in Radstock are looking for a Financial Controller to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Financial Controller Salary:
Circa £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
Financial Controller Key responsibilities will include:
* Reporting to the Operations Director, this is a new position with a broad remit, and there will be scope for the job holder to contribute to the development of systems and processes across the business, and to business growth. Where required, training can be given to expand the skill set of the job holder
* Management and reporting of the cash cycle covering credit control, payments processing and cash flow forecasting; ensuring that all payments made are correctly documented and authorised
* Operation of the monthly payroll ensuring all employees are paid correctly in a timely way; ensuring that changes to salary payments and payroll deductions are correctly documented and authorised
* Operation and maintenance of the financial ledgers to ensure their accuracy and integrity to support production of management and statutory accounts. VAT matters including submission of quarterly VAT returns
* Collection, analysis and interpretation of business information from a wide range of business processes and websites to provide insight and analysis of business performance; reporting of results for monitoring and decision-making purposes
* Ensuring that contractual documentation with customers is correctly issued and maintained as contracts proceed; generation of sales invoices and other sales-related contractual documentation
Financial Controller Requirements:
You will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification commercial experience, relevant [high-level] industry qualifications essential (CIMA accredited) and team Leader/Management experience. Experience working in a similar position advantageous.
Financial Controller Hours:
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm each day.
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on (phone number removed)