This is the ideal role for a quality professional with experience in an ISO 9001 / ISO13485 manufacturing environment looking to develop their career.
This company is a WORLD leader in the design and manufacture of high precision electromagnetic devices for customers in the healthcare and science sectors. . A successful and growing company who are looking to add ambitious and motivated people to the production team.
A career with us means...
* A competitive salary and overtime opportunities
* 25 days 'holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:00
* A group personal pension plan, Life Assurance, Osteopath, Mental Health Wellbeing services
* Discounted Gym membership, high street savings (employee discount scheme)
* Uniform and PPE provided
* Referral scheme (£500 per successful referral)
As a Quality Technician, you will be responsible for:
* Providing QA support in the manufacturing of electro-magnet systems for medical, scientific and other industrial applications
* You will perform mechanical and electro-mechanical inspections and test duties as and when required.
* You will also undertake the closure of corrective actions from audits, and non-conformances, including manufacturing, customer complaints and supplier quality.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* A background in a manufacturing environment
* A proven track record in the electrical and mechanical inspection of a wide range of precision machined and fabricated products
* Practical experience of ISO 9001 quality management systems
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role. By submitting your CV to us directly via a recruitment website you are allowing us to discuss the content of your CV however we will not discuss any personal contact data until such time a formal meeting has been agreed and only with your written permission.
All personal details will be stored for six years once a formal registration has been undertaken this to include a face to face meeting.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK