ARH Group are leading experts in Facilities Management, Building Services and Process Engineering. Established in 1990, we have developed enviable knowledge and expertise that allows us to deliver a truly integrated service to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Fire Alarm Engineer based in Manchester. This is a full time, permanent position.
The role covers multiple locations within a selected region in your base location, so you will be provided with a Company van and plant to carry out your day-to-day duties. There is as a door-to-door payment system along with an attractive overtime package and paid rest time following any night works.
In this role, you will be required to carry out a variety of fire alarm works, including:
* Assembly, installation, testing & maintenance of commercial fire alarm systems
* Commissioning of new fire alarm installations
* Diagnosing malfunctioning systems & components
* Complete all planned and reactive maintenance works within your region
This list is not exhaustive. You may be required to complete tasks not listed above in your day-to-day workload.
* Full valid driving licence
* FIA: Install, Maintenance & Commissioning
* Capable of using inhouse systems on a tablet device to log works (training provided)
* C&G 18th Edition wiring regulations, desirable
* Commercial experience, desirable