Hudson Shribman has an opportunity for a Field Services Engineers with experience to join this growing organisation in the Defence Sector.
* Have knowledge and experience of military systems and equipment and be conversant with their types of maintenance.
* Have electronics knowledge, including microcontrollers with an understanding of basic control theory - servo tuning is required with a basic understanding of radar, optics and communications systems
* Be competent with an understanding of mechanical and electro-mechanical skills.
* Understand the importance, responsibility and implementation of Health and Safety in the workplace environment.
* Be an adept communicator, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders and customers (in particular on-site with customers).
* Represent the company professionally and diplomatically at all times.
* Be pro-active and organised, able to work on own initiative to meet tight deadlines within pressurised environments.
* Demonstrate core competence working with basic assembly tools.
* Be able to work in exposed/adverse conditions (equipment on vehicles and ships at sea) and comfortable working at heights and military environments (Land and Naval).
* Be able to travel Internationally and Domestically at short notice to Global destinations.
* Be flexible and able to work extended hours (when required) to support emergent tasking or strict deadlines