Millbank require a creative dynamic Social Media Co-ordinator who will be responsible for the overall strategy for the social media and digital marketing efforts of Millbank Holdings and its subsidiaries. It is an opportunity for the right individual to have an impact on the brand through progressive marketing strategies across all digital media. You will be responsible for targeting customers through the use of social media, as well as select online media opportunities, maintaining the Company websites and online branding.
To qualify for this role, you'll need:
* A passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and management tools
* Excellent, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
* Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
* Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
* Proficient in content marketing. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
* A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
* Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
* Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
To succeed, you'll need to demonstrate the ability to:
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Execute a results-driven social media strategy
* Investigate and develop talent Attraction strategies
* Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
* Oversee design (i.e.: Backgrounds, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages and blog).
* Measure, report and analyse on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) looking at trends
* Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and industry
* Grow our LinkedIn followers by providing them with regular, helpful content that's aligned with their needs and interests.
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
* Be innovative and creative with digital marketing strategies
* Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar
* Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
* Collaborate with internal teams to create content and optimize user experience
* The Millbank Group has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class clients.
* With offices in Cheshire, Northamptonshire, the group turnover of £68 million is forecasted to increase by 18% growth over the next five years with the recent award of some prestigious contracts.
Why Join Millbank?
* Join an experienced team, many of whom have been with us for more than a decade
* Grow with us as we continually expand our teams in response to industry changes and company success
* Flexible work hours where possible
* Excellent training given with clear career progression
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
How to apply
For an informal chat, contact either Sarah Holland on (phone number removed) or click on the apply button