Your New Company:
Specialising in the building products sector, this client offers a mechanically biased role within a company that has multiple sites across the UK.
What is on offer?
* 35k Package.
* Double day shifts (06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00)
* Holidays - 23 days + Bank Holidays.
* Bonus scheme payable after 1 year of service.
* Commutable from Warrington, Liverpool, Wigan, Widnes, Runcorn and Ellesmere Port.
* Heavy duty manufacturing business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in industrial engineering and be accustomed to challenging environments.
* Work in partnership with the Maintenance Manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
* Strong mechanical aptitude.
* Responding to break downs and reactive maintenance.
* Troubleshooting and practical fault finding on plant and mechanical machinery.
* Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules.
* Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
* Time served engineer, preferably from the Industrial Industry
* Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND/ONC/OND
* Accustomed to heavy duty and challenging working environments
* Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency