We are recruiting for a Quality Systems Specialist, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract to work with a global organisation. The Quality Systems Specialist will work predominantly with teams in the United States of America so will occasionally need to work a slightly later day or take a call in the evening. The UK office will be based in Burgess Hill and require occasional attendance but can be predominantly remote working or fully office based dependent on the successful candidate.
The Quality Systems Specialist will:
* Support reviews of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements in the development of quality assurance plans
* Assist with maintenance of Quality directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics
* Collect data to support analysis of process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of routine problems
* Collect data to support research and analysis of performance reports to improve process capability
* Collect data to support Quality source selection activity
* Support preparation for hardware, software and system level audits
* Compile data for material review disposition
* Evaluate new product requests to ensure proper documentation is received and adequate for inspection team
* Review new part requests and interpret technical drawings and specifications so that industry requirements, customer requirements, and company requirements are complied with and are within the organization's competency to support
* Review and audit system data to ensure product profiles are accurately maintained
You'll need strong experience in a similar role within Quality Assurance, an excellent grasp of the full MS Office Suite and excellent analytical skills, ideally with experience and knowledge of lean principles or Six Sigma.
The role offers £30k - £35k per annum and is initially a fixed term contract for up to 12 months.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy